Skinny Oreo Cheesecake
Hello sweet tooth! This decadent oreo cheesecake is literally just as good as it looks! I got this recipe from my wonderful Hungry Girl cookbook and I seriously didn’t think it would taste as incredible as it turned out. Nabisco 100 calorie Oreo Thin Crisps replace Oreo cookies and the ricotta and cream cheeses are all fat free. This recipe is for a single serving so feel free to double (or triple!) it up and make some for your friends! It’s VERY simple and will take you less than 5 minutes. It’s the perfect after dinner dessert for your next gathering and, at only 150 calories and 1 gram of fat, it will be sure to impress your friends. A normal serving of cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory is a whopping 869 calories and 33 grams of fat!! So this is an amazing substitute. Hope you like it just as much as I did!
Serves: 1 serving
- ½ pack Nabisco 100 Calorie Oreo Thin Crisps, divided
- ¼ cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. Stevia
- ½ Tbsp. Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- ⅛ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- Top with Fat-Free Reddi-wip
- Break half of the cookies into small pieces, and finely crush the other half. Set both aside separately.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, Stevia, pudding mix and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip, and then gently stir in the broken cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with a squirt of Reddi-wip and sprinkle finely crushed cookies on top.
Serving Size: entire recipe • Calories: 174 • Fat: 1.5 g • Carbs: 24 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 11.5 g • WW Points+: 4 pts