Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken & Potatoes
This Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes make the perfect weeknight dinner that’s quick, healthy and easily made all on one pan!
Sheet pan dinners are totally my jam. I mean you get an entire freakin’ meal all on ONE baking sheet not to mention super easy clean up and a delicious lunch the next day. As most of you know, my lemon chicken is one of my favorite go-to meals that I legit loved so much that I used to literally make it weekly so I thought this would make the perfect sheet pan meal! Lemon and fresh herbs taste great with pretty much anything, so for this meal I used baby red potatoes and fresh green beans.
Sheet pan dinners are also really convenient for meal prep! Not only are they a total timesaver (AND lifesaver I should add), but you can customize them any way you like. Instead of green beans you could use broccoli or asparagus and even swap the baby red potatoes for sweet potatoes. This particular combo just happened to be my favorite to go with the lemon-herb mixture and honestly I think you’ll agree!
One of the things I love about this recipe is how deliciously tender and crisp the green beans are! They’re just so flavorful this way, but if this isn’t your cup of tea then that’s of course an easy fix. Simply roast the chicken and potatoes first (reserving some of the lemon-herb mixture) then add the green beans in the last 10 minutes or so, drizzling the remaining herb mixture over top.
This is one of those recipes you really can’t mess up either so feel free to season to your liking! I always like to place a few lemon slices throughout the pan as well just to enhance that lemony flavor.
Also can we talk about The Bachelor this season?? Ugh I’ll be brutally honest….I am NOT a fan. Not in the slightest. I wanted to like him, I reeeeally did, and part of me is definitely still trying, but c’mon Nick this isn’t Bachelor in Paradise! You came on to look for a WIFE, not hang out with a bunch of hot girls then freak out when they actually open up about wanting a relationship. But then again this IS just a reality show so I’m not sure what I actually expected. Anyone else agree though??
Hope you all enjoy this recipe and you can definitely look forward to many more ONE PAN recipes coming to you soon! In the meantime, tell me in the comments section below what dishes you’d like to see more of OR if you have any specific requests. I love hearing from you!
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, zest, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl toss together potatoes with tablespoon olive oil and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- On a large baking sheet lightly sprayed with oil, arrange chicken breasts, potatoes and green beans and drizzle herb mixture over top, using a brush or your hands to make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Place the pan in the oven and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, depending on the size of your breasts. Chicken should have an internal temp of 165 degrees F, potatoes should be tender and green beans nice and crisp! Feel free to turn the broiler on for a couple minutes if you like your potatoes a bit more crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!