The papayas that almost all incessantly seem available on the market are the Solo varieties from Hawaii. These fruits are pear-shaped, about 6 inches lengthy, and weigh from 1 to 2 kilos every.
Makes three cups:
- 1 small papaya (12 ounces) or 2 medium mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 giant pink bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup corn kernels, thawed frozen or contemporary (from 2 ears)
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons contemporary lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
1. In a medium bowl, stir collectively the papaya, bell pepper, corn, cilantro, lime juice, and chili powder. Refrigerate till prepared to make use of. This can preserve for as much as 1 day; after that the fruit can be too watery.
Vitamin per ½ cup: 33 energy, 0g fats, 0mg ldl cholesterol, 2g dietary fiber, 8g carbohydrate, 1g protein, 4mg sodium.
A great supply of: vitamin C.