Argentina’s reply to ketchup, this brilliant inexperienced sauce is nice on absolutely anything—from grilled poultry or meat, to fish and greens.
- 1 cup packed parsley leaves
- 1 cup packed cilantro leaves
- four cloves garlic, peeled
- three tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons recent lime juice
- four teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. In a meals processor, mix the parsley, cilantro, garlic, vinegar, lime juice, oil, salt, and cayenne, and puree till easy. Retailer the sauce within the fridge.
Makes about ¾ cup (12 tablespoons).
Diet per tablespoon: 21 energy, 1.6g complete fats (0g saturated), 0mg ldl cholesterol, 0g dietary fiber, 1g carbohydrate, 0g protein, 54mg sodium.
Good supply of: vitamin C.